Blockchain Investor (Africa) Inc. is under establishment with the following Board of Directors nominated and Advisory Board members in place:
Blockchain Investor (Africa) Inc. upcoming general meeting will formally elect a board of directors. However, we are beginning to nominate the candidates:
Board of Directors under establishment:
- Member Geir Solem is the founder and chairman of Cryptor Trust group of companies.
- Deputy Member Maximiliano Garcia is Co-founder and director of Cryptor Trust group of companies.
The remaining candidates to the board of directors will be recruited from the Africa Advisory Board and the shareholders of BIA.
Cryptor Trust Africa Advisory Board is under establishment, the following candidates have agreed to serve:
- Sonya Kuhnel is an entrepreneur and founder of Bitcoin Academy.
- Reda Noushi is a Senior Systems/Network Consultant specialized in Linux and Open Source.
- Haroun Kola is a Bitcoin enthusiast, forex trader and blogger, writing about currency trading and monetary systems.
- Zied Hosni is an entrepreneur who successfully launched a Bitcoin marketplace for website themes in Africa.
- Said Nadifi is a Bitcoin enthusiast, cryptocurrency trader and founder of askbitcoiner.com.
- Narigamba Mwinsuubo is an entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of BitlandGlobal.
Laila El Aimani is researcher in cryptology and assistant professor at Cadi Ayyad University, Morocco.
- Abdoul Aziz Ciss is a senior researcher / lecturer and IT-security architect / consultant.
- Amhed Benaziez is a an IT specialist with over 15 years of experience.
- Salvation Alibor is the CEO of Syscomptech Communication Ltd. a Satellite Broadcast & Internet Services provider in Nigeria.